Tuesday, August 30, 2011




Darth Paper Strikes Back by Tom Angelberger is in the bookstores now.  Anyone who read The Strange Case of Origami Yoda knows that Angleberger is not only a funny, clever author but an origami fiend as well.  Watch the YouTube above to learn how to make a simple Darth Paper finger puppet.

I don't need to make my OWN Darth Paper since I picked up a Tom Angleberger original Darth Paper finger puppet at Book Expo, along with a signed copy of Origami Yoda.  Nyah nah nah nah nah!  I have Darth Paper and you......Wait!

Oh my heavens.  I think I just got a great idea for my next giveaway.  It's brilliant.  Stay tuned.

Don't forget.  The Jack Gantos audiobook giveaway ENDS tomorrow at 11:59 pm.  Comment on this blog with your first name and the town you live in if you want to win an Advance Listening Copy of Dead End in Norvelt by Jack Gantos, READ by Jack Gantos and including an interview OF Jack Gantos that is not available anywhere else!!   It's amazing.  You could win it HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment