Sunday, August 28, 2011

Clearing out Part 2

I found a couple of journals in my clearing out adventure - both from 2003.  There was a lot of unfortunate whining in those notebooks - "I'm soooo tired."  "I eat all the wrong things."  "Why can't (insert family member here) do (insert preferred chore or activity here) without my asking?".  Blah, blah, oh-shut-up blah!

I tossed them but I think I will reclaim them because the lists of all the things I did while dealing with relocating my mother-in-law, working full time and keeping up with family visits totally floored me.  I've only been retired 8 months but that hamster wheel existence feels so unreal.  I also want to keep the record of Mom Maurer's last few years.  They were life changing for all of us.

Actually, everything is life changing.  PHILOSOPHY WARNING!!!!!  Enough said.  I will take my philosophy break in silence.  You can thank me later.

1 comment:

  1. Id like to thank you for reading and taking the time out to stop by Amish Stories. I now have added Google reader to my blog so i hope this helps some folks get to me a little easier. Please stop by for a new post from Jean as well today as foster child Michael has come back to Jeans family!.Jean is old order Mennonite from New York state and she has taken-in an outsider to her loving family. . Richard from Amish Stories.

    ReplyDelete