Saturday, March 17, 2012

Story Madness

Larry Sceurman and I will make Story Magic and Madness tomorrow at Godfrey Daniels.  You have to come.  No excuses.  If you are within driving distance of Bethlehem, PA, this is a show you can't miss.  Because Larry and I are - individually - super tellers.  But together we are a maelstrom of storytelling magnetism that is not to be believed.  About things like this, I do not lie.

Here I am playing with George, my fave!

The date is March 18th, 2012.
The time is 2 pm.
The place is Godfrey Daniels, 7 East 4th Street, Bethlehem, PA 18018
The event is the Children's Storytelling Series with Larry Sceurman and Karen Maurer.  And my accordion.
The cost - a mere $4.50.  

Here's a little added fun.  If you stick around for an hour or so, there is an Irish Band playing at Godfrey's, so plan for a day and a night of stories and music.

No comments:

Post a Comment