Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Organization



This blog needs a little organization so I am declaring Tuesday to be Book Blog Day! (Fanfare, please.) And to celebrate the very first Book Blog day, I will introduce you to a Children's Book Blog that I truly enjoy!
Delightful Children's Books!!

I like this website so much, I list it in my links so you can always visit this clever and informative site when you visit my blog.  The owner of Delightful Children's Books is a mother and educator and she produces annotated book lists of her family's favorite titles on a variety of subjects.  Visit her "About" page to learn about this writer and reviewer.  I have used her site in my storytelling business, searching for ideas for activity books and story inspiration.  Librarians, caregivers and teachers will like this site a lot.

Good job, Delightful Children's Books

BTW, I recently presented to a local Kiwanis and gave them a list of 10 Great Children's Book Websites and Blogs.  I posted the list on Scribd so click and enjoy.  Um, I added this blog, too.  So, please don't forget about ME!

No comments:

Post a Comment