Monday, November 28, 2011

Vampyres of Vegas??

I'm getting ready for next week's book review session at the Allentown Public Library (a big shout out to Renee Haines, hard working director!), and I found a reference to Billy the Kid and the Vampyres of Vegas by Michael Scott on my Books I Want to Read list.  (This link is to the unedited version of this list - which is way too long - and in no danger of getting shorter.)  Billy the Kid and the Vampyres of Vegas is an e-book exclusive, which means I could purchase it for my Nook.  Hmmm. 
How are vampyres different from vampires?  Hmmm?


The list of books I want to read is sort of depressing.  I  don't spend enough time in libraries and bookstores, I guess.  I should take advantage of the immediacy of my e-reader but I STILL haven't figured out how to download borrowed books and e-galleys from my iMac to my Nook.  Note to self:  Clear calendar and DO this!

Well enough about ME!  Check out the latest installment in the Alchemist series (also known as The Secrets of the Immortal Nicholas Flamel) on your e-reader of choice!

No comments:

Post a Comment