Thursday, May 31, 2012

Thursday?? Where did the week go?

The weeds have overtaken my garden.  The rabbits are eating my peas.  Daily, I fight creeping clutter and still, while I sleep, chaos slinks ever nearer.  AAAAAAHHHH!!!!

Gene and Bill - over at Unshelved - have a GREAT contest for libraries.  Check it out.  Send your funny or amazing or creepy library stories to the publisher and your library could win 4 iPads for circulation.  (Among the staff is what I'm thinking but....)

Storytelling Thursday:
The Lehigh Valley Storytelling Guild rocked the tent on Monday at Mayfair.  Totally.  From Larry Sceurman with his diddley-bow, through Mary Wright, Chaz Kiernan, Tina Fowler, Robin Reichert and moi-meme, we were awesome - if I do say so myself.  Several of us also graced the Kids Stage.  Many thanks to the awesome sound people and stage managers at the Kids Stage and the Esplanade Stage.


Check the Storytelling Page for What's Up Next!

Storytelling Website:
Dianne de Las Casas has a delightfully appealing website with games, advice, books and fun!  Dianna tells in the Louisiana area and writes colorful picture books as well.  Check out her blog to find out what she is up to now.

No comments:

Post a Comment