Saturday, May 5, 2012
Cold Cereal by Adam Rex was a roller coaster of a tongue-in-cheek fantasy/sci-fi/conspiracy novel that better be the beginning of a series because:
1. The Mom is stuck in Antarctica doing heaven knows what!
2. The bad guys didn't really get stopped.
3. There is something about the sudden re-appearance of the Dad. I'm just saying. That guy has some 'splainin' to do.
4. And what about all those gryphons and unicorns and what all, huh?
5. So how does the King Arthur connection pan out?
6. And where is Mr. Wilson? Talk about 'splainin'!
So, expect a continuation soon. OR expect to be frustrated for the rest of your lives.
Adam Rex, Sir,
You wouldn't really leave us dangling at the edge of this cliff, wondering just exactly what Goodco has cooking down there at the bottom of the world. Would you? No. I didn't think so. Please let us know - as soon as you can - within reason, of course - like maybe next month? - what is going on with Emily and Erno and Scott and the pooka and the leprechaun and.... Please.
PS No pressure - honest - We'll just wait patiently, flipping through the pages looking for clues and chewing our nails to the quick. But, really, it's ok. Ow! My fingertip is bleeding.