Tuesday, April 17, 2012

KBWT - Seymour Simon

I am so excited about meeting Seymour Simon, a superstar author of children's non-fiction, at the Kutztown University Children's Literature Conference this weekend!  I will be tongue-tied, I'm sure.  Simon's books are age-appropriate, well-written, well researched and so much fun to read.

So in honor of Simon's appearance in Southeastern-ish PA, I am featuring his website for Kids Book Website Tuesday.  Click here to read about his books, his blog, get advice for teachers, parents and homeschoolers.  Yay!  Seymour Simon rocks!
Just one of Seymour Simon's many wonderful science books for children.
BTW, I think you can still register for the event on Saturday.  Click here for more information on the Kutztown University Children's Literature Conference.  Seymour Simon will be one of THREE well known children's authors and illustrators who will present that day.

No comments:

Post a Comment