Tuesday, January 16, 2018

Little Blue Bunny is a STAR!!

Yep.  He truly is.

Yesterday, in a panicked attempt to get everything done RIGHT NOW, Dan and I tried to take a lot of photos for the Chiles' Play CD.  LINK TO COME.  Seriously!  Here.  And again, at the end of this post.

!!SHAMELESS SELF-PROMOTION!!!  LISTEN!  DOWNLOAD! SHARE!  (The downloads will cost you but honestly not by much.) https://chilesplay.bandcamp.com/album/i-can-make-it-myself

We took photos, and more photos, and yet more photos.  Dan is a perfectionist.  When he produces a CD on Bandcamp, he wants illustrations for every single track.  He wants them to have something that ties them all together; a style, a visual, an embedded phrase.  He makes himself crazy.

I understand this.  Ask the people I worked with.  I had BIG ideas whenever I produced a program and I wanted things done a certain way.  Luckily, Dan and I can step out of the way of each other's obsessions.

Here are some photos.
 




There are five more but I think Dan must have taken those.  This is not what the finished products look like because Dan has one of those clever "fix up my pics to look awesome" apps.

Do you want to see the finished photos?  Do you want to hear some superlative kids' music??  Here is the promised link to Chiles' Play.


No comments:

Post a Comment