Friday, January 12, 2018

3 Things I Did With My Week

Thing 1.  Dan helped me create a Bandcamp site and I posted my story, "Ambrose's Gift" up there.  Check it out. 
https://karenmaurer.bandcamp.com/releases


Thing 2.  Played with D - A VERY MUCH LOT!!!  Delayed NYE overnight on Saturday and Sunday, early dismissal on Monday and a 2 hour delay on Tuesday.  Thursday was the same old schedule.  Yesterday, Little Blue Bunny and I mysteriously switched voices.  D's cure for that was very simple.  We (Little Blue Bunny and I) had to smoosh a big pink balloon between us and kiss over the top of it.  It WORKED!!
LBB in the NYE photo booth

Thing 3.  Worked with Dan on our Chiles' Play CD, "I Can Make It Myself", which will also be offered on Bandcamp, very, very soon.  We did hope to get two more dragon stories recorded but time ran out.


About Dan:
Our time together is running out, Dan and I.  He goes home to his boys on January 21st.  They need him.  And he needs to be the best dad he can be.  Also, he has teaching jobs in Japan.  Here, he would have to go back to school, spend money and time, as his boys grow up without him.

My youngest brother is a good man.  I hope things go better for him in Japan.  I hope we continue to work on our crazy songs and ideas.  He got me to do so much more this year because he made everything so much more fun.  

No comments:

Post a Comment