Sunday, June 26, 2011

Barnheart FOUND!!!!!!!!!!

I found the book!  I FOUND BARNHEART!!  And it was somewhere I would never have looked.  It was...ready?  You won't believe it.  It was behind the bathroom vanity.  I looked IN the bathroom vanity where I keep my cleaning supplies and trash basket and I looked in the drawers.  Until recently, our bathroom vanity was flush against the bathroom wall and nothing could fall behind it.  It's an old, inexpensive MDF vanity and it pulled away from the wall mount and, yes, I know I should get a new vanity but my sink hasn't sprung a leak or anything sooo...

This is a "reenactment" of where the book was found.

 Anyway, I was putting some towels away on the little wicker towel thingy next to the vanity and I moved it (the wicker towel thingy, not the vanity, though I can move the vanity now that I think of it), and there was something behind the vanity.  It was actually further back than the photo shows and upside down.  I just wanted you to see how nicely the book fit back there.  Could it be?  YES, it was!  I had to retrieve it from inside the vanity.  The vanity is "inexpensive" enough to have no back.

And, my replacement book just came at the end of last week.  I am half way through it and when I am done, I will give you a review.  Just know this.  The book is worth the angst I felt when I lost it. 
The original "lost" book rests on top of the replacement book - together at last.

No comments:

Post a Comment