Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Bomb - Da BOMB!

Over at Battle of the Kids' Books, Bomb has (insert your explosion related verb here) to victory!  I have already used one incendiary pun.  I can not in good conscience use more.

I had a sneaking suspicion that this would happen but since I have not even been able to get a look at the cover of the winning title, I could not make a reliable prediction.  I WANT to read this book. 

(Person, who is reading it from my local library, please return it, NOW.  Waiting is hard.)



HOWEVER, Wonder was a gasp-producing masterpiece of enlightenment and consciousness-raising.  I may have chosen it, anyway. 

Tomorrow, though, fiction will win out.  Titanic is a gripping revisit to the most famous maritime disaster of all time.  But Code Name Verity is ...I have no words to accurately convey this book's power.

No comments:

Post a Comment