Here's what I did yesterday.
1. Got up super early and took my Mom to the eye doctor for laser surgery.
2. Finished reading Lockwood and Co. #5, The Creeping Shadow, by Jonathan Stroud.★★★★
3. Read/skimmed A Song to Take the World Apart by Zan Romanoff.★★★
4. Hung out wash; did housework-y things.
5. Went to lunch with Hub and Mom. (I love these people!!!)
6. Read the first book in the series, The Extraordinary Journeys of Clockwork Charlie: The Kidnap Plot by Dave Butler.★★★★
8. Ate the wrong things.
9. Watched some Miss Fisher on Netflix. They're all reruns. Sigh.
10. Read The Best Man by Richard Peck.★★★★★
11. Went to sleep way late.
Reviews to come. I promise. I owe you a review of Wolf Hollow, as well.