Saturday, December 3, 2016

Yesterday

Here's what I did yesterday.
1.  Got up super early and took my Mom to the eye doctor for laser surgery.
2.  Finished reading Lockwood and Co. #5, The Creeping Shadow, by Jonathan Stroud.★★★★
3. Read/skimmed A Song to Take the World Apart by Zan Romanoff.★★★
4.  Hung out wash; did  housework-y things.
5. Went to lunch with Hub and Mom.  (I love these people!!!)
6.  Read the first book in the series, The Extraordinary Journeys of Clockwork Charlie: The Kidnap Plot by Dave Butler.★★★★
7.  Stuff.
8. Ate the wrong things.
9.  Watched some Miss Fisher on Netflix.  They're all reruns.  Sigh.
10.  Read The Best Man by Richard Peck.★★★★★
11. Went to sleep way late.

Reviews to come.  I promise.  I owe you a review of Wolf Hollow, as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment