This week I decided to post the following list of To-Dos on my Nook and in every game and puzzle magazine that I own:
DON'T PLAY THAT GAME!!!!! DO ONE OF THESE INSTEAD!
- Practice a musical instrument
- Learn Spanish or brush up on your French
- Make something!
- Take care of a committee commitment
- Talk to the Hub
- Take a walk
- Dig in the garden
- Organize a drawer
- Read one of the dozens of ARCs lying around this house
- Plan that BIG birthday party in Feb. 2013
- Skype a sibling far away
- Make something from the last few crocheted rectangles
- Sew a bunch of fabric blocks
Whew! I'm so exhausted now. I think I'll go play some...... NO!!!