When I started this blog - back in the Cretaceous period - I was not the only contributor. I was also clueless as to how one goes about announcing that this post or that were written by someone else. Blog posts that mention textbooks, school, Oriental Medicine - all with authority - were written by some of my very good friends.
This was in the percolating stage of blogdom before a purpose and direction were more fully formed. Oh wait, that's still now.
I just feel the need to let the wider readership know that a lot of the posts herein during year one and two are not mine. So don't be confused. I was not working in a library, going to school, practicing Oriental Medicine in three different states all at the same time. I am awesome, truly, but not....spoiler alert...I am not a superhero. Sigh.
Read Ann M. Martin's latest yesterday. Ten Good and Bad Things about My Life (So Far). I liked it. So in honor of that book here is my list of 10 good and bad things about my life today.
1. It is pouring down rain. Good & Bad
2. I am still in my pjs. Good
3. It is after 12 noon. Good! But also bad
4. My office is a mess Bad.
5. I need to exercise. ??? !!!
6. I am not a superhero. Thank goodness! No pressure.
7. Some people do not know #6. ;) they are very demanding.
8. I do not practice Oriental Medicine Probably good!
9. I do not have a pet. Good - no work Bad - pets are sweet!
10. I have to go to the drs. with Dad Good, someone has to. Bad, I want a healthy Dad
Tomorrow, I will review Ten Good and Bad Things About my Life (So Far). We've come a long way since The Babysitters' Club (a fun series indeed!)