Saturday, March 20, 2010

Project suggestions

I feel like I need a new project - something with a deadline that will make me excited to get out of bed and keep my brain running - happily- at night.

Something different!  I have a lot of projects in the works already, storytelling performances to prepare for, Summer Reading Club to pull together, the craft fair people to chase down - LOTS of projects.  I have done those things already.

Now, that I've written the last few sentences, I realize, I don't have time for a new project.  But it is Spring (officially) and my spirit feels restless and dissatisfied.  Where is the poetry, the art, the packets of seeds?  Where is the time to spend as I want?

So it is NOT a new project that I need.  It is a walk.  Or Spring Cleaning.  Or an attitude adjustment.  I just have a temporary lack of direction, Spring Fever at its worst.

No comments:

Post a Comment