Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Locksmiths

So, I went to the Funhouse last Saturday night - the oldest inhabitant there by far, since the bar is designed for Lehigh students - just because the Locksmiths were playing. The guitarist and singer in the Locksmiths is my son.

Now, the music doesn't start at the Funhouse until after 9 and the place doesn't start rocking until 11 pm. I am usually snoring by then.

But I was really glad that I wasn't last Saturday because the Locksmiths are truly, truly, truly awesome. You can listen to their music online their Myspace page and the songs there are great. But you HAVE to see them in person. They are fun, funny and their music made me want to get up and dance. Only my extreme age stopped me.

The Locksmiths will be at the Hard Bean Cafe (Third Street in South Bethlehem) on Saturday, August 29th. Want to join me? I'll be there.

No comments:

Post a Comment