Friday, January 11, 2019

Best Books 2018 - Part 5

I am going to end this series with a blast of top review sites.



First: Kirkus lists their favorite Middle Grade books in several lists by genre - fantasy, adventure, graphic novel, non-fiction, etc.  Love! Love!

Kirkus does the same thing with their favorite YA books.  You may never need to read another review source.  BUT you probably will.

Second: PW's Best Children's Books of 2018.  The premier guide for booksellers presents the best-selling and best reviewed books of 2018. 'Nuff said.  If you can, subscribe to PW's e-newsletter on Children's books.  You will receive a lot of fascinating book business news and 4 to 5 great reviews twice weekly.  This link will lead you to ALL PW's e-newsletters. 

Third: National Public Radio's Best Children's Books 2018   Colorful and fun this list underscores many titles from other lists.

Fourth: Time Magazine's Best YA and Children's Books of 2018.  It's only 10 books long but the books on this list are powerful choices.

My search for these book lists led me to some wonderful blogs, not just the websites that I featured.  I may have to up my blogging game. OR, easier and a bit for fun for me, I will share those blogs here.

That sounds like a great 2019 Resolution.

#BestBooksof2018


No comments:

Post a Comment