Thursday, January 5, 2017

Cheap E-Books - sometimes FREE

I subscribe to 3 cheap e-book newsletters that arrive, unbidden, in my inbox every morning.  Most of the books are older and for adults. Newer books show up, as well as books for younger readers.  Every week, you can also download classics for very little money and often for free.  I load up my reader before going on vacation and I have good stuff to read while lounging by the pool. 
I recently downloaded a book by John Bellairs and Brad Strickland, The Drum, the Doll and the Zombie.  

I don't usually read horror, but when I do, I read John Bellairs (or Brad Strickland).

  ANYWAY, here are the three newsletters I mentioned above.

Early Bird Books - gives you the option to purchase the books (usually $2.99 or less - sometimes FREE) from several vendors. 

Bookbub - sells through Barnes & Noble and Google.  Prices hover around $1.

Riffle - several vendors - although sometimes books are only available through Amazon -, low prices and a community as well.   I find more YA books posted on Riffle than on the other sites.

NOTE:  You must buy the featured books on that day.  The books revert to their regular price the following day - usually around $10.


1 comment: