Thursday, March 24, 2011

Story Fusion

Story Fusion at Northampton Community College begins tomorrow, March 25th, with a free children's performance at 1 pm followed by two workshops, an open mic session and a keynote address by Dr. Hannah Harvey.  I will be there, wearing my volunteer nametag - that I still have to make - and playing gopher.  Everything happens at the Lipkin Theater or thereabouts.
This festival is going to be FANTASTIC!!!!!  Everyone should come!  Saturday starts with more workshops; more performances follow and then a wowee-zowee evening performance.
 
As for the Battle of the Kids Books, you can read the astonishing results of the first match of Round 2 yourselves.  Just click here

It's probably what I would have chosen myself - if I was smart.

No comments:

Post a Comment