Monday, November 23, 2009

Sorry

I have been so busy with...work, the Craft Fair at LVMM, work, Nanowrimo, work, and house stuff that I have not posted here forever.  So sorry, my loyal reader(s).

So I am only up to 22,000 words for Nanowrimo and it ends next Monday.  Maybe I should request Monday off so I can get down and finish 50,000 words.  For those who don't know what Nanowrimo is, click on the link.  It's the only way I've been able to finish an actual novel.  Last year, I finally wrote through a story that I have started a dozen times in the last 10 years.  The year before, I started with a small thing that happened to me and in a month I had a real novel.  Not printable but not so shabby either.

This year has been hard.  I've had distractions and then this past weekend.  WOW!  My character became real to me and I liked her.  I really, really like her.  And I'm excited about what I have planned for her.

Now all I have to do is take part in National Novel Re-writing Month and get these stories in good shape.

No comments:

Post a Comment