Sunday, February 11, 2018

Secret Agents of Good

Remember when we did that benefit concert for Puerto Rico?  I was a tad distracted back then but in a wonderful way.  I want to feel that way again - like I can make a difference - like I can do good.  Just like Little Blue Bunny's Secret Agents of Good initiative, I want to do good, secretly?   Well, maybe not so secretly.

But there are so many problems, so many areas of worry and concern, that I can't decide exactly what to do.  Please help.

Take the survey in the link below.  Let me know what YOU think is the next step to take.  Please.  Thank you.

Click here for the survey.   By the way, I just changed this survey so that you can answer it more than once.   That way, you can vote for more than one project.

Thanks, again.

No comments:

Post a Comment